How to create an Apple ID for iTunes on Windows 10
After Install and Download iTunes For Windows 10. Now, you can already use it. To use iTunes on your windows 10 you must have Apple ID, the basic thing you need to do is create an Apple ID for iTunes on Windows 10. Later, Apple ID can be used for buy music, movies and apps from iTunes. Here is what you need to do:
– Tap the Sign in button on the top-right of the screen, just next to search bar.
– You’ll be asked to choose login or create your Apple ID, choose Create Apple ID button to Click.
– Press Continue on the next screen, then choose Agree to the terms and conditions.
– Fill in the required data, fill in with the appropriate information such as email e-mail address, security questions, and password. And then click Continue button when done.
– On the next screen please fill in a billing address, & optionally provide credit card payment information. Then Click Create Apple ID when done.
– Open your e-mail and check verification message from apple, and click the verification link to complete the process.
If you want to purchase and download music, video or apps from the iTunes store, you will have to add your payment information as well. Here’s how to fill payment information on iTunes:
– Click the Apple ID on your itunes screen, do log in, and click Account Info.
– Under the Apple ID Summary, you will find Payment Information data. Click the Edit button.
– On the next screen, select your payment method, input the required information, then click Done.
Now you are able to use Apple’s products in your windows 10.